If you are searching for this you might be checking the tyre pressure for the first time and trying to use your air pump for the first time. This article target the information related to this operation. Most of these information can be found in the manual (section 8-5)
Recommended tire pressure
|Standard (Stingray)||155/65R14 75S||280 kPa (around 40 psi)||In manual it recommends tyre pressure of 41.6 Psi. This is mainly targeting the highways in Japan. However in Sri Lanka we face lot of rough road conditions and higher temperatures. So it is good to keep the tyre pressure around 35 Psi.|
|Standard||165/55R15 75V||240 kPa (around 35 psi)||Same as above|
This information is stickered on the car body near driver side door
Using the Air Pump
- You can find the air pump in the dicky/boot.
- Press the push start button without applying the break which will turn your car on in ACC state
- Plug the power in to the 12v socket
- Remove the valve stem caps. Hook up the pump.
- Switch on the pump. Use your pressure gauge to read the pressure continuously.
- Switch off the pump when it gets to needed pressure point.